Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bandung again...

I always like and enjoy my trip to and from bandung with motorcycle.. the view was very beautiful.
fortuitous, vidya offered me to carry her motorcycle from and to bandung again. I did asked her when we held "break fast" together in selasih.. so before she went to jakarta she remind me to carry her motorcycle.

the trip to jakarta was so smooth, i almost didn't meet any traffic jam at all, accept in Cisarua, Puncak. but there was a heavy rain in Bogor. fortunately there was rain coat in vidya's motorcycle. I left Bandung on Sunday, 15 Oct at 14.00. cause of the rain, i arrive at 18.40. i had a little rest at the gas station in Cipayung, waiting the rain become drizzly..

the trip to bandung was a little hard.. i left my home at this afternoon at 13.50. I often met traffic jam almost in every town i passed, especially in Cimahi, Bandung of course... :) heavy rain also made my trip a little challenging... fortunately it was still in the evening..

wow... it was tiring. but i got a lot of pleasure when i go Bandung-Jakarta by motorcycle than bus...

i think i'll go home town again with my own motorcycle next time... :D

1 comment:

Dessy said...

Heeey how r u? U know what, I lost ur blog address but thank goodness I found it again. I see that u're blogging more often now, huh? That's great, keep it up! Don't forget to visit my blog too, n leave some comments if u like.