Thursday, March 08, 2007

Disco Lazy Time

the song I think a little represent my lazyness for posting my blog.. I don't know. my mood is not good for recent time. so I haven't post anything.

but now, I'm back. I know I have to do something seriously, on anything I do.

disasters come again to Indonesia recently, I'm gonna list them. the year of 2007 was opened by AdamAir accident.
- AdamAir airplane aciddent, the passengers still haven't been founded till now
- KM Senopati accident
- floods in Jakarta
- KM Levina accident
- AdamAir crash again at Ir. H. Djuanda airport in Surabaya
- cyclone in Jakarta, perhaps can visit all Indonesia too
- Earthquake in Sumatra Barat. 5.8 in Richter scale
- Landslide in Manggarai, Nusa Tenggara

maybe I haven't mentioned completely. but that was have been too many for two months. we have to contemplate...

No comments: