Friday, June 01, 2007

DZ

I called DZ, I'v been missing her. I don't know, I think there's something when I had a feeling that I wanted to call her. My feeling was right, when we had a many chats and talks, we arrive at a talk about her birthday, you know... It's tomorrow, means 1st July. woww.. that's why I felt strange.

We talk much, about erk until eyeglasses. so many so I can't remember again. It was quite long, about almost 2 hours. well, that was really cheap using esia. I planned to buy some gift for her. just a little thing for friendship :) She'll gonna go to jkt tomorrow, having a job recruiting test there. I hope she will get any job she wants and suits her.

Well, I wanna say again: Happy Birthday to you again, DZ. Have nice day and good luck. Hope the best come to you... hope we 3 can gather again later, soon... ;)

No comments: